The Schmartboard OpAmp Board makes it very easy to assemble, and experiment with, op amp circuits.
It uses an OPA172 operational amplifier whose main features make it very suitable for experimenting.
These features are:
• Wide Supply Range: +4.5 V to +36 V, ±2.25 V to ±18 V
• Low Offset Voltage: ±0.2 mV
• Gain Bandwidth: 10 MHz
• Input Range Includes the Negative Supply
• Input Range Operates to Positive Supply
• Rail-to-Rail Output
• Low Noise: 7 nV/√Hz
• High Common-Mode Rejection: 120 dB
• Low Input Bias Current: ±8 pA
• Low Quiescent Current: 1.6mA per Amplifier
• Comes bundled with some components for your convenience(see Bill of Materials)
The OPAMP Board can be operated with single or dual power supplies and the 10MHz bandwidth makes is sufficient for most experimenter’s circuits.
Schmartboards' also connect together. Schmartboard allows you to wire up multiple Schmartboard and then mechanically connect them via our "SchmartBridges". Schmartboard's "Electronic Circuit Building Block" patented technology makes it easier to create and trouble-shoot your circuit. Rather than trouble-shooting an issue on a large and complicated messy circuit, why not build and test smaller circuit blocks and then connect them together to form your larger final circuit. This saves time and money and is only available from Schmartboard.
All prices are in USD.