Schmartboard has released the first 4 in a family of analog modules. More to come soon!
The Modules are targeted to the following 3 groups:
- The digital guy who needs some help on the analog portion of his project
- The engineer who is competent with analog but does not want to re-invent the wheel for a project
- The instructor who wants tools to teach analog to his students.
We have just released:
- RLC Divider Board - The RLC Divider board was developed to easily implement passive filters and various R, L and C networks.
- Level Shifter Board - The Level Shifter board is designed to interface I2C or SMBus signals between devices with different VDD voltages.
- OpAmp Board - It uses an OPA172 operational amplifier whose main features make it very suitable for experimenting.
- Active Filter Board.- Applications for the Active Filter Board include being used as an anti-aliasing filter for A/D conversion or as a reconstruction filter after D/A conversion.
Check out the boards